WPC Outdoor Decking:
- You will save a lot of time and money from on going maintenance.
- You will not need to add lacquer or other coating to the WPC Decking.
- To remove any stains, all you need to use is a mild sanding paper.
- Unlike timber outdoor decking, WPC do not have high tannin content and there is no need to scrub oil off.
- With the clip system of the WPC decking, there will be no exposed nails on the top surface. You will not require to punch or putty the nails prior to sanding.
- Since the WPC decking is a prefinished product, you will not require to sand the deck to remove any unevenness.
- Unlike timber outdoor decking, you will not be required to recoat every 6 to 12 months.
- With a WPC Outdoor decking, you will save time and money.